Shenzhen LCS Compliance Testing Laboratory Ltd 粤ICP备17001856号 Powered by：300.cn
Attention! The new EU standards for refrigerators, ice cream machines and ice makers are about to come into force.
On the basis of IEC 60335-2-24:2010/A1:2012 and IEC 60335-2-24:2010/A2:2017, the European Union recently issued the standards EN60335-2-24:2010/A1:2017 and EN 60335-2-24:2010/A2:2019 for refrigerators, ice cream machines and ice makers, which will come into force on July 11, 2019.
The new contents are as follows:
1. Update the flame marking to make sure that the name height of the flammable foaming material is at least greater than 40 mm.
2. Make it clear that children aged 3-8 can store and extract food. The instructions require increasing food storage and avoiding food contamination.
3. Refrigerant self-ignition temperature adjustment, the most common R600a self-ignition temperature limit from 394 degrees to 360 degrees;
4. Ice cream machine and ice maker should have a touchable switch which can disconnect all functions.
5. Refrigerators with sliding rail devices should have stop devices to prevent drawers from accidentally sliding.
6. Lubricating grease should avoid contaminating the food room.
7. New requirements for cleaning and durability have been added to food room materials.
8. The internal water system should have its own cleaning system or can be cleaned manually.
9. The capacitance of motor/compressor shall be S2/S3 or metal/ceramic case.
10. Touchable thermal insulation materials and back non-metallic materials greater than 75 cm should meet the requirements of needle flame test or V-0/V-1.
The new test requirement of standard updating will certainly affect product design and production. Lixun Inspection suggests that manufacturers should consider the content of this standard updating as soon as possible in the stage of product design and development, prepare well in advance to meet market requirements, and Shenzhen Lixun Inspection has focused on product testing and certification for 15 years.