Shenzhen LCS Compliance Testing Laboratory Ltd 粤ICP备17001856号 Powered by：300.cn
EMC Test Engineer
1. Responsible for EMC testing of electronic and electrical products;
2. Be familiar with laboratory standard procedures, timely update the standard, and write test work instructions when the new standard is expanded;
3. Responsible for the use and maintenance of EMC laboratory site and test equipment.
1. College degree or above, major in electrical automation and electronics is preferred;
2. Strong anti-pressure ability and optimistic personality;
3. Strong expression ability and ability to solve problems independently.
4. Excellent fresh graduates with excellent academic skills will be preferred.