E/e Mark, which is the European Common Market, for gas. Locomotives and their safety spare parts, noise and exhaust fumes are certified by the European Directives [EEC Directives] and ECE Regulation, which are certified to ensure safety and environmental protection. The number of E-Mark is different according to the country of certification.
E/e Mark is short for automotive electronics. Automotive electronics is the general name of vehicle body electronic control device and vehicle electronic control device. Vehicle body electronic control device includes engine control system, chassis control system and body electronic control system. The most prominent feature of automotive electronics is to control the systematic promotion, with sensors, microprocessor MPU, actuator, tens or even hundreds of components and components of the electronic control system, is gaining extremely wide market; Automotive electronics include automotive information system, automotive navigation system, automotive entertainment system. Car body car electronic like naked, without any clothes, accessories of the human body; And the latter is like a person wearing clothes, accessories.
E/e Mark certified products include:
1. Vehicle - electric motor vehicles with two or more wheels, such as passenger cars, lorries, motorcycles, buses and off-road vehicles;
Two, engine car components - lights and bulbs, all kinds of mirrors, tires, wheels, brakes, horns, anti-theft equipment, safety belts, car glass and exhaust pipes;
Three, engine car accessories - safety helmet, children's safety chair, car accessory electrical products, etc.
Since October 2002, EMC testing has been mandatory for all vehicles, vehicle parts, and electronic products used in vehicles. All electronic components sold in Europe shall conform to EMC specification 95/54/EC. Self-declaration under EMC Directive 89/336/EEC will no longer be valid. The E/e Mark certificate is issued by the notified body authorized by the European Union for vehicle products. In other words, the CE(EMC) certification for vehicle electronics and electronic components will not be valid from October 2002. You must re-apply for the E/eMark certificate issued by the transportation department of the European country before selling in the European market.
E/e Mark Testing and Certification Procedures:
Manufacturer prepares technical documents and samples
Run the test
Factory inspection is required for the first application
Manufacturers who have obtained ISO9000 and other quality system certificates issued by EU national certification bodies do not need to do factory inspection in principle
Submit test report and manufacturer's technical data for review
Issued by the transportation authorities of European countries
License-issuing organs may conduct regular or irregular follow-up factory inspection on the manufacturers of certified products
E/e Mark Indicates the mark
E/e Mark can be divided into two forms, one is rectangular outer frame, the other is round outer frame, respectively representing different meanings:
Rectangular frame: refers to the products that can be normally used rather than must be used when the vehicle is stopped and running, such as: car charger, car lift/power, car air pump, car massage/heating cushion, car fan, car refrigerator, car electric kettle, car TV/stereo, car vacuum cleaner, car electric tools, car electric jacks, etc.
Circular frame: refers to the products that must be used when the vehicle is stopped and running, such as: windshield, seat belt, headlights, etc.
E/e Mark Certification Q&A
1. Which products does E/ E-Mark certification apply to?
1. Complete vehicle; That is, electric motor vehicles with two or three wheels or more, such as buses, lorries, bus-class vehicles off the road.
2. Components of engine and car; That is, cars and light bulbs, all kinds of mirrors, tires, wheel rights, Sha car, horn, anti-theft equipment, safety belts, car glass and exhaust pipes.
3. Auxiliary accessories of steam engine; That is, safety helmet, children's safety chair, car accessory electrical and electronic products.
4. Domestic common E mark certification products include automobile light bulbs, safety glass, tires, warning triangle, automotive electronic products, etc.
Second, what are the test items of automotive electronic products?
1. Electrical, thermal and mechanical tests of materials
2. Mechanical environmental reliability testing
3. Climatic environmental reliability testing
4. EMC&LVD test of electronic products
5. Product performance and life test
6. The surface of the product dirt resistance and scratch resistance