RF Test Engineer
1. RF test for wireless and communication products;
2. Be familiar with laboratory standard procedures, timely update the standard, and write test work instructions when the new standard is expanded;
3. Assisted the management lab to complete the test tasks assigned by the project engineer;
4. Be familiar with the use and maintenance of RF laboratory site and test equipment.
1. College or above, major in electronic information or communication;
2. Cet-4 or above;
3. More than one year of RF test experience is preferred;
4. Familiar with RF related standards;
5. Outstanding fresh graduates can be cultivated.